Gezocht! Nederlandse Club- en Wijkcoördinatoren. Contact email@example.com
Combining 1. Something for Yourself – 2. A Group Activity – and 3. Something for Someone is creating a movement.
At Stichting Wool for Warmth, we use three levers to change the world. We tried using just two of the levers and we had a nice result. But when we brought three levers together, the results became unstoppable.
- If you are lonely, you can join a club and knit/crochet for the homeless
- If you want to create a stronger community in your neighbourhood, you can knit/crochet for the homeless
- If you want more social contact, you can knit/crochet for the homeless
- If you want to learn Dutch, you can knit/crochet for the homeless
- If you don’t have anyone to knit for but love doing it, you can knit/crochet for the homeless
- If you want to meet new people, you can knit/crochet for the homeless
- If you don’t see your idea in the list, please contact us to add it. We are open to everything.
We do this through knitting/crochet clubs. The power of the individual working in a group. The power of a lot of groups working to a common goal – new, warm hats and scarves for the homeless. This list is a sample of the different ways a club can be themed. Each club has its own spirit and identity. The variety is endless and so is the spirit of the members.
- Church Clubs
- Community Centre Clubs
- Florence Actief Clubs
- Haags Onmoeten Clubs
- Language Cafés
- Nursing Homes
- Public Library Clubs
- UnWINEd Online Breiborrel Club
- Wellbeing Clubs
There are over 70 knitting clubs in The Hague at the moment. An overview of all the clubs with contact details, descriptions, and a map is coming soon. We are busy verifying the details.
Want your club featured on the Stichting Wool for Warmth Club Page? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.